Friday, June 27, 2008

Haircut!!!

I got a new doo today...I love getting haircuts but I don't get them often!! They are sooo expensive (and I'm so cheap) that I don't get them often. If I am going to spend that much money on my hair I don't want to just go get a trim--it has be a dramatic change for me to feel like I'm getting my moneys worth. I'll try to post a pic, but I am not really sure how to work all of this yet so it may take me a few trys. Well, the trouble starts with taking a picture I like enough for the world to see.

4 comments:

Randi House said...

I love the blog and the new maternity photo!

Theron's Mom said...

Love your haircut and the pic! Adamson did a great job with it. Glad you are starting a blog; we expect to see cute baby pics every day! (Or every day a new mommy can get around to it :)

CartersMom said...

Very cute picture! I am so glad that you are doing the blog and I can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl!

Amy R said...

You are too cute preggors!! Love the blog!!