Friday, August 22, 2008

Tuesday is the big day!

We just got done with our doctors appointment and Dr. Edwards is going to induce me Tuesday morning!! I have to be at the hospital at 6 AM to get started! I was dialated to 2. He did say she was still a little high, but he didn't think it would be a problem.

Of course everyone is really excited--including me. However, I am also scared to death. I'm going to try to keep myself busy without burning a lot of energy this weekend so I don't sit around and make myself even more nervous.

My dad is extra excited as Tuesday is also his birthday, so Adalyn will share her birthday with her Grandpa.

7 comments:

Theron's Mom said...

We are so excited for you and so ready to me Adalyn!!

Theron's Mom said...

to meet! oops!

Lori said...

Woo hoo!! Did you get my text lastnight? I knew she would be coming soon because I had a stuffy nose and I always have some type of crud when babies are born so that I can't go see them!! However, I am fine today, so maybe it will stay that way because I must come see her when she gets here! I'm so excited!!

Ashley Dobson said...

Congratulations!! Ella was also a scheduled delivery, and it is very hard to keep your mind of something else those last few days. But, it's also nice to be able to have those days to think of nothing else in preparation!

Emily Ann said...

Yay! I'm SO excited for you, and I can't wait to meet Adalyn!

Cunningham's Chaos said...

The room looks great. So sorry I can't be there Tuesday. I can't wait to see ya'll Saturday. Good Luck and I love you always!

Amy R said...

I can't believe she will be here Tuesday!! I cannot wait to see her! Take it easy your last few days...