Thursday, October 16, 2008

Camera troubles

We got about 200 (not kidding) pictures developed earlier this week. Apparently, my 10 megapixel digital camera is excellent at taking pictures of adults who sit still, but not so good at taking pictures of squirmy babies. I'm on a mission to convince my husband that I need a new camera to capture all these adorable pictures we're missing now :-)

Any info anyone can provide would be great--I don't need to completely break the bank, but I do want something that is quick!

2 comments:

Tate's mom said...

I have a Nikon D-50. It's a good multi-purpose camera. In addition to catching the action shot, you can still get good portrait-type shots. I'd go to Circuit City and just look at the cameras they have. That way you can get a feel for what you want.

Cunningham's Chaos said...

I just got a Kodak easy share 10 megapixel and when it locks on to something it will take a good pick even if it moves. It is also a camcorder and simple easy to use! Are you sure yours doesn't have a setting like that?