Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Meet the twins!!!



These are Adalyn's cousins and they were born 10 days after her, so this post is long overdue. The first picture is a day we went to meet them while I was still on maternity leave. Harrison is the little boy in the picture and when he saw Adalyn laying on the couch he said "Wow! She's a big one!" Too cute...you never know what kids will say and she did look bigger compared to the twins. They are beautiful healthy little girls--Susannah Belle and Jacqueline Elaine.



We spent the day visiting and eventually went for a walk. We had all three babies lined up in strollers and at one point all three babies were crying. I have a video of this that I'd like to post but I'll have to save that for another day. I tried taking pictures of them all, but at least 1 of the 3 was crying every time I tried. Plus, one month old babies don't pose!

No comments: